Choctaw County Career and Technology Center
Located at 501 East Church St. in Ackerman, the Choctaw County Career and Technology Center serves Choctaw County students in the 9th through 12th grades. The Agricultural and Environmental and Sciences Technology (AEST) program serves students in the 9th through 12th grades. All other programs are available for students in 10th through 12th grades.
- Agricultural and Environmental and Sciences Technology – Joseph Threet, Instructor
- Agricultural Power and Machinery Operations – Dudley Vance, Instructor
- Allied Health/Health Services – Shirlianne Stirewalt, Instructor
- Construction: Carpentry – Robert Black, Instructor
- Design Technology for Fashion and Interiors – Sharon James, Instructor
- Robotics Engineering – Sunja Douglas, Instructor
The mission of career and technical education is to prepare students to meet the needs of the 21st century workplace through the integration of academics with career and technical education programs. It is our goal to provide students with strong experience in and understanding of all aspects of an industry through the use of technology in career and technical education. Students will be provided with academic and career and technical skills that lead to entry into high technology fields.